Culture in Ilsenburg
The development of Ilsenburg's cottage
The exhibition offers exciting insights into the eventful history of the city. A plenty of pictures of well-known Ilsenburg artists tell stories from people's lives and a collection of descriptive models and exhibits reflect the historical development of the local iron and steel industry using a wide variety of technical processes.
The “Hütten- und Technikmuseum” is closed from renovations until the end of 2021.
The new adress and telephonenumber for the administration is from 01.05.2020:
Hütten- und Technikmuseum/Verwaltung, Marktplatz 1, 38871 Ilsenburg – 039452/481686
„curia de comtures“
In 1468 the Komturhof was first mentioned as "curia de comtures" in the document book of the Ilsenburg monastery. The stand construction still in existence today dates from this period. Since then, the farm has been used as an economic courtyard and commander's forester for the German Order of Langeln, from 1840 as a count's forester's house, from 1930 as an official residence of the Prussian State Forestry Administration and from 1945 as a residence. In 1994 the local history association opened the local history museum after the listed buildings had been professionally renovated. A party room is available for education and socializing.
Registration possible at Mr. Förster (+49 3943 634693) and Petra Berger (+49 3943 - 2663558)
Im Winkel 3 . 38871 Darlingerode . 03943-605532 . email@example.com
Our download- and informationarea